MSU hasn’t played Wisconsin in the regular season since 2012, this is the first B1G meeting (outside of the playoffs) in a while. Wisconsin opens up the season at Lambeau Filed against a top 10 team – LSU. The badgers will get smacked in the mouth early.
Home game for MSU.. it’s the 2rd home game of the season. So the tailgates will be in full swing… The Bye week really screws things up early. This is the first away game for Wisconsin, not counting the neutral site of Lambeau.
- Athlon rates the MSU #4 Linebacker corps, Wisconsin #3 . ( call this a draw)
- Athlon – “MSU has arguably the best safety duo in the Big Ten”..
- The safeties for the badgers are a big question mark and are suspect.
- New D Coach – Justin Wilcox, from USC, replaces Defensive coordinator Dave Aranda
- Coaching stability at MSU.. Always solid…
- Wisconsin’s offenses still a work in progress. No Quarterback defined, and who will be the receivers..
- Tyler O’Connor – MSU Starting QB was game leader / winner against OSU last season.
- All MSU OL-men have starting experience.
- Badgers have OL experience as well.
- They have RB Clement one of the best.
- MSU has L.J. Scott – a freight train….
- Two words: Malik McDowell & Riley Bullough.. … Mic drop…
Spartans are a better team.. and have home field advantage..
- Spartans 33
- Badgers 24
Sparty ON !!!!